I started with a plan was to give 1 tip a day for 10 days, which quickly became a month, and now I’m almost two months into your inbox. Time flies, doesn’t it?
In this email, I am happy to explain what to expect next.
First, as always, it will not include spam or paid promotion. Second, your data is secure and will not be used anywhere other than the email provider.
What will you learn? Digitize smarter and more effectively in the metal world!
Some of you have mentioned that the emails are interesting, but the inbox is already so full that sometimes you can’t keep up.
Would you prefer to receive a weekly summary instead of daily emails?
Click here to change your preferences (I’ll send them on Sunday night). If you click on the link, the rest goes by itself.
Want to keep reading every day? Then this is the schedule you can expect:
- Monday – Weekly podcast episode 🎙
- Tuesday – Strategy / mindset / digitizing effectively 🎯
- Wednesday – Tech tip (tools and tricks) ⚙️
- Thursday – Book article tip 📚
- Friday – 3 new innovations in the market 📰
- Saturday – 7-minute webinar/presentation 🍿
- Sunday – no mail 🚫 OR weekly review 📋
Finally, all emails are about digitization, sheet metal and process improvement. These are the subtopics:
- Software systems, or the “stack”
- Industry 4.0 principles
- Improving lead times / QRM
- Chain Integration
- Working data-driven
- Effective digitization / doing projects smarter
- Latest innovations in the market
Tomorrow I’ll talk about the 7 best sheet metal quote portals on the market.
So keep an eye on your inbox.