Are you a metalworking company? Then digitization should already be high on your agenda, right? Top. But what do all the terms mean? What exactly is an ERP, MES, BI or PDM?
To answer that, I was live on LinkedIn for the first time today 😎.
You can read the replay and description of this below:
In this 30-minute video presentation, I explain the 7 systems you’ll encounter most often. I will use simple language and there is no software for sale or anything like that.
So take your chance!
- 1: Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- 2: Computer Aided Machining (CAM)
- 3: Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- 4: Shopfloor Control (SFC)
- 5: Manufacturing execution system (MES)
- 6: Product data management (PDM)
- 7: Business intelligence (BI)
We also discuss the explanation of a digital factory, namely that everything is connected and that as a company you can reduce manual operations while increasing output.
Check it out now on LinkedIn
PS, it will also be on my YouTube channel tomorrow, should you not (want to) use LinkedIn.