This week at Metaal Connect, we had an inspiring conversation with Gertjan van den Brink (ECI Software Solutions) about the differences and similarities between project-driven and customer order-driven companies, the need for digitization and how to get started.
As a sales consultant with years of experience and a background in psychology, Gertjan managed to enthuse me quite a bit with his positive answers and I hope he can do the same for you.
- The difference between project-driven companies and customer order-driven companies
- The steel triangle of planning, availability, materials
- The pitfalls of old and/or Excel systems
- A central point of truth
- Hook up or drop out in the chain: will you join us?
- Attracting staff through better systems
- The best method to motivate your team for innovation
Computer says no:
Sharing is caring!
If you liked this episode, consider sharing it with a few friends or colleagues who might find it useful. Thank you!
Would you like to help?
Did this show help you with new ideas for your business? Then rate the show on iTunes or Spotify. This helps people like you find the show and me to be able to book more guests with big names like Ben Tiggelaar, Adjid Bakas and others!