This week at Metal Connect, I had a conversation with Hans Derks (Sales Director Europe at HighQA) to talk about how you can automate and optimize your production quality management process with QMS and Industry 4.0.
We took a closer look at what makes a good integrated product quality management solution and what culture is needed to create better quality. Model Based Definition (MBD) was also discussed.
If your current challenge is to deliver products within tolerances, meet all applicable standards and be made in less time and with fewer errors, listen to this episode when you have a moment!
- Hans Derks’ career to Sales Director
- What is Quality Management Software (QMS)
- The unique features of High QA software
- What is “Auto-Ballooning” software and OCR?
- The importance of Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- The definition of Industry 4.0 from a quality perspective
- How do you come up with a good integrated solution?
- From 2D to 3D model and Model-Based Definition (MBD).
- The cultural shift required for the transition to 3D
- How can we make the engineering profession more interesting?
- The importance of a good work intake
- Hans’ advice for tech entrepreneurs
- Learn more about High QA Software
- Hans Derks’s LinkedIn
- Email Hans directly: email@example.com
- “The secret of ASML – VPRO backlight”
- High QA linkedIn
- High QA website
Sharing is caring!
If you liked this episode, consider sharing it with a few friends or colleagues who might find it useful. Thank you!
Would you like to help?
Did this show help you with new ideas for your business? Then rate the show on iTunes or Spotify. This helps people like you find the show and me to be able to book more guests with big names like Ben Tiggelaar, Adjid Bakas and others!