This week at Metal Connect, I had a moment myself to share a story about the pitfalls of an autonomous factory. This is a publication of a video I uploaded earlier.
This episode explains lean manufacturing, quick response manufacturing and digitization. If your current challenge is a digitization plan, listen to this episode.
- Step 1: Lean Manufacturing
- Step 2: Start thinking about time!
- Step 3: Connectivity and Digitization
- Step 4: Data to Information
- Step 5: Company-wide Knowledge
- Step 6: Predictive Analysis.
- Step 7: Full autonomy
- “Garbage in = garbage out” -LVE
- “A metal company that does not follow the rules of lean manufacturing does not have a good basis for applying digitization. “-LVE
- “You don’t get paid for machine uptime, you get paid for the products you ship.”-LVE
- “Without a stable (and enforced) process, most Industrie 4.0 initiatives will fail completely.” -LVE
The 7 Steps Toward a Smart Autonomous Metalworking Plant: https://www.sheetmetalconnect.com/de-7-stappen-naar-een-slimme-autonome-metaalfabriek/
Sharing is caring!
If you liked this episode, consider sharing it with a few friends or colleagues who might find it useful. Thank you!
Would you like to help?
Did this show help you with new ideas for your business? Then rate the show on iTunes or Spotify. This helps people like you find the show and me to be able to book more guests with big names like Ben Tiggelaar, Adjid Bakas and others!