This week, I had the pleasure of interviewing Angelo Hulshout (Shinchoku) about the importance of good architecture in a smart factory with some great analogies. We also looked a little beyond the horizon of metalworking.
Learn more about the approach to digitization, criteria for industry 4.0 and the thinking of a software architect active in the manufacturing industry? Listen to the 10th episode of this show!
- Learning to program then and now
- Why an architecture and not just build?
- What missteps companies make when digitizing
- Software relationships between ERP and MES
- The challenges with production control that many an ERP misunderstands
- Quick Response Manufacturing vs digitizing
- An example from the compound feed industry
- About Shinchoku
It’s about time
Manufacturing a cabin (blog)